Food From Three always welcome article submissions from financial specialists and young writers who want to share their ideas on the range of topics involving personal finance, digital marketing, and online business management.
Submit an article proposal today.
If you think your fresh perspective can inspire, challenge and motivate our readers, keep reading to know the details.
- Read through the entire page before submitting your work. This is to ensure that every pitch follows the set guideline.
- We only respond to submissions that we accept. If we like your work, we will get in touch within a week.
- Meet the deadline. Your write-up will not be published if you blow your deadline. Should you need an extension, send us a heads-up a day or two before the set deadline.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for contributors inspired to educate, advocate, and create awareness on financial literacy, digital marketing, and online business management.
We want writers who can spark interest and provide actionable guidelines – not a write up suggesting impossible feat. When you write, always ask yourself if our reader will learn and benefit from it. Will their time be well-spent if they read it? Will their hunger for knowledge be satisfied?
Share your experiences, knowledge, and expertise with a positive note. Make sure your article is well-researched and has evidence-based information.
What Are We Not Looking For?
Here are certain topics, write-ups or types of posts that we are not interested in.
- Clickbait posts which do not deliver the promises made in the headlines.
- A vague list is a big No-No. Your list must be actionable and in-depth. You must be able to show our readers on how to do each tip/step. You may include illustrations.
- We don’t post write-ups which talks about a topic we have already covered. Please check out our blog posts before pitching to us unless you have a different take or perspective on a certain topic that you want the readers to explore.
What We Publish
Your post must be comprehensive. Cover your topic in full and get your message across clearly. Your post must be 800 to 2,500 words. This is not because we just want you to blabber about certain topics to show your expertise. In addition, not all lengthy content means quality content. We simply believe that a comprehensive write-up will not be sufficed in a few words.
You must propose a target keyword. It does not need to have a high research volume. We just want to ensure that the whole write-up will be aligned to the topic and relevant to the interests of our readers.
- Provide a short bio. If you are determined to keep an anonymous submission, you may indicate it in your pitch with us.
- Submit your write-up or pitch only once. Should we accept your submission, we will reach you within seven working days.
- Once accepted, you will closely work with one of our editors to polish your article. Once you’ve addressed the editor’s comments, you have to send your revised article before or on the set deadline.
- The publication date will only be given once we receive your revised article. This is to ensure that each published post is created for our readers.
We are always open to make new contacts and explore new possibilities. We are happy to welcome new contributors on board of our Food From Three team.